2011年6月24日星期五

NBA Draft 2011: Nick, can I call?

In those days my father and I exchanged e-mails back and forth in anticipation of the NBA Draft. We were excited about the possibilities for the 76ers in a large athletic man. With rumors swirling all trade Lamar Odom, Khloe Kardashian, Rob Kardashian, Jamie and perhaps Sangouthai Joe Lamar's father came to Philadelphia in exchange for Andre Iguodala was, my mind raced.

Philadelphia was already the access by the announcement that the Flyers captain Mike Richards, Jeff Carter and his partner poured gone too far.
Now the 76ers in position to one of the most harrowing days has been overcome in Sports in Philadelphia. The atmosphere was ready for what could be a magical night.

The project was, as expected, for the most part, that the 76th selection in the age of 16 led. Both native of Philadelphia Morris twins were found in the table on 13 and 14 respectively. But many athletic big men did what needed to defend the coup, the Sixers have made available. Then chose a dramatic turn of events against the Sixers, the  faux-hawked  Nikola Vucevic USC. What makes it worse is that I'm not sure how Ed Stefanski would have gone, choose to have Vucevic. There were rumors that negotiations could acquire.

Now do not get me wrong, Vucevic a talented player, based on its improving every year at USC, could eventually become an employee. But for me, if everyone has described this project as a participant terrible and very few have a successful career in the NBA, why not the heart? Why not go to athletics? Why not for a player to defend has the ability to walk, block shots and run the court?

Athletic Vucevic limited in most cases means the fall of the great men of the NBA. He injured his shot inside, forcing it to rely more on his jump shot. This issue looks uncannily like bug that the rest of the great men Hawes Sixers Speights will affect. I do not see the guy was Vucevic be in school by 20 and 10.
If you are missing, then, is not the problem, why not write a defender in the mold of Ben Wallace and Tyson Chandler?

But I do not expect Vucevic until you see how it is used by head coach Doug Collins. I spent most of the movie last night Vucevic see, see how to integrate them. To tell you the truth, I was impressed. He rebounds well and has a pretty face up game. I will say, but ... When Kenneth Faries is always the name of a defensive team in the NBA, this selection will not!

As Lavoye Allen it was a choice of convenience. I saw in the second round and saw all the players that have been recorded, collected, before picking 50th Sixers Allen was selected based on location and knowledge.

I compares the closure of the local pub. The Sixers have reached the scene overnight, but by chance, after a view is out of the gate, the only thing the high school sweetheart who had saved a few pounds. You are obviously aware of what they receive, but the truth is ... these in turn into a long-term relationship? Of course not. Well, well, if you make someone night, like I could resist that?

Temple basketball fan, and I hope that all is well in the next year ... in the D-League ... Marreese Speights next play.

Typically, you give the project a C-Sixers. I do not see the team has improved after last night. Hopefully a new year has not been included on the  rebuilding process.

没有评论:

发表评论