2011年4月29日星期五

Locking the NFL in the balance, players visit Valley Ranch Cowboys

 http://espn.go.com/


Cowboys first-round draft, Tyron Smith, who already made its views to the Pro Bowl Hall of Fame.

It's a personal goal for me, and I feel that my work ethic that will push me to reach this position,  said Cowboys first-round draft pick Tyron Smith.

But the blockade remains in limbo, is the coach Jason Garrett does not know when work of Smith in a position to achieve the goals with his new team.

Football can expose all Tyron, and our other recruits, it would be beneficial for them and for our football team. We're kind of in limbo is. We need to fast and we need to understand the rules and work in these rules  said head coach Jason Garrett of the Cowboys.

As the day began, the entire plant Cowboys Valley Ranch was back open to existing players for the first time in months.
custom jerseys 
But in the afternoon confirmed a federal jury to lock the request of the NFL effective. The judge decided to keep it at an earlier mandate for the players of the week.

Fans, who spoke on Valley Ranch, said they were tired of power plays.

It's frustrating. I mean something that I think all hope the Cowboys fans that this time of year. Find out who wrote, look at the prospects and see how to implement the team next season. So I took the wind from my sails,  said Brandon Smith Cowboys fan.

I think it's selfish of the owners, because their right to do it for money. So I think it should be in the NFL for fans should save less and the rate of things, money aside,  said Nevin Saju Cowboys fan .
custom nfl jerseys 
I want to see done, and stop playing football,  said Hill Spudd NFL fan.

The Cowboys are still new players during the weekend to develop. But if and when the novice and Tyron Smith can sign on the dotted line is still in the air.

没有评论:

发表评论