2011年9月20日星期二

Journey's Neal Schon: 'Been waiting' for Michaele Salahi for 15 years


You may have been rolling your eyes and muttering stunt! at the news of Michaele Salahi's sudden split from husband Tareq for Journey guitarist Neal Schon.

But to Michaele and Neal, it's a case of true love finally being realized.

Michaele and Neal have been communicating with The Daily Beast's Diane Dimond, via telephone and text, as Journey continues its cross-country tour.

"It's like a fairy tale. It is, it really is," Schon told Dimond from a hotel room in Tampa. "I'm very happy, very happy after waiting for her for 15 years. Now I want to get beyond all this media hype that Tareq has put out there. It's really quite embarrassing."

The two got together after Michaele and Tareq went to a Labor Day weekend Journey concert near their Virginia home.

"Neal was like, 'Are we going to do this forever?' And I said, 'No, we're not,'" Michaele said of the moment she realized it was time to leave Tareq. "I began to see he really loved me. I had to begin to feel it completely–in my soul."

She took off her wedding ring in front of Tareq, says Neal, and then told Neal, "I love YOU."

没有评论:

发表评论